Nos petits anges du PSP
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Nos petits anges du PSP

Tubes, images créations, c'est notre passion

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?

AuteurMessage
Whoddedi
Invité
Anonymous

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all? Empty
MessageSujet: Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?   Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all? I_icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 4:47

Hello. Originally posted by ferguj1: DVD Flick might read the .ts files but it may also result in audio sync issues or just crash due to the inability to cope with glitches and corruption in the broadcast stream. And if it did work, you would no longer have the need for DVD Shrink. the new version of DVD flick seems to have fixed a lot of the problems with audio sync issues and i've yet to have it crash on me, as to braodcast glitches I live in south Africa and beleave me our system is not the best in the world but even so I seem to succeed more than I fail when I copy the TS file from my PVR, it the Risk you take it eather works or not.as to dvd shrink your right he won't need it if flick works, but at least he can make a second disc a lot faster than waiting for dvd flick by useing shrink.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?
Page 1 sur 1